Reaction score
Item Name: FS Yugo M70AB2 Underfolder

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only, but......
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 7.62X39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CIA Yugo M70AB2 Underfolder for sale.

This is the heavier bulged trunnion and 1.5mm thick receiver O-pap version for the grenade launcher, and has the flip up grenade sight that cuts off the gas block.

Shows some wear on original wood and metal parts. All mechanical parts are fine. Shoots fine. Sights straight. Tapco trigger. 14mm threaded slant break, cleaning rod, bayonet, Tapco 30 round mag.

$700

Found something I want to buy is why I had it "Sale Only". But people keep asking, so yes, I'll consider trades.

AK, AK47, AK-47, AKM
Pictures:
2017-12-08-15-29-54-jpg.1417901

2017-12-08-15-30-10-jpg.1417902

2017-12-08-15-30-38-jpg.1417903

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
SOT?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Special Occupational Taxpayers. Pretty much a type 1 FFL with a class 3 SOT can handle the sale/transfer of NFA or regular firearms. A type 7 FFL would become a class 2 SOT which is the guy at your LGS who can manufacture regular or NFA firearms, get post dealer samples, import and transfer etc. all the fun stuff

Special Occupational Taxpayers. Pretty much a type 1 FFL with an a class 3 SOT can handle the sale/transfer of NFA or regular firearms. A type 7 FFL would become a class 2 SOT which is the guy at your LGS who can manufacture regular or NFA firearms, get post dealer samples, import and transfer etc. all the fun stuff
Thanks chief . They get to borrow the cool stuff until they get out the game . Then unless it’s a pre may dealer sample ... they gotta sell all of the post sample machine guns.

I did miss the point. I'm just saying the opap does use a heavy receiver like the one in the m70ab2. How does an opap not have an rpk receiver?
I never said it didn't. All yugos are suppose to have a heavy receiver (RPK). Because they decided to make them without it they have to give them a designation. That is where the N and O came from. Before it was just the M series of yugo AK type rifles. Thats all I was pointing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom