Frontiersman
93   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Yugo RPK heavy barrel 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $550

Caliber: 7.62x39

Item Description: HOLD ON, WORKING ON SALE WITH ODT MEMBER RIGHT NOW Up for sale is my heavy barrel Yugo RPK semi-auto rifle. Selling at the “parts kit” price of $550 cash even though this is a complete rifle. Barrel trunnion is stamped ZASTAVA-KRAGUJEVAC YUGOSLAVIA. Barrel and wood are obviously from issued parts but are in good overall condition. I am not a bore condition expert but it looks strong to me, I don’t see any obvious pitting. This rifle is built on a Vulcan receiver, stamped Vulcan Model V47, Inver Gr. MN, 7.62x39 233. I have been to the range one time with this RPK and had no FTF/FTE issues. This thing is HEAVY, weighing 11 lbs with no mag/ammo. I know there is a lot of negative press on Vulcan receivers so I am basically pricing this at the lowest price I could find for a parts only Yugo RPK kit (with NO receiver at Fla Military Supply). I understand the supply of RPK kits is drying up and they are increasingly hard to find now. This build has TAPCO trigger group, has the flip up night front sight (of course the spot is long since dead), bipod, cleaning rod and a rear sight that is adjustable for elevation AND windage (rare according to some folks). Being perfectly honest, it is a good shooter as is, but, if someone wants to make it a higher quality build, I would go with a new receiver from a more reputable manufacturer. There is no slop, wiggling, or loose parts with the current build but some of the rivets are ugly. Finally, I am not certain about the finish on the barrel. Some of the thin spots look like sprayed on paint to me. Still, a real find for the serious collector/builder. Sold as is with one steel mag. I am firm on the price of $550 cash. Will travel up to 25 miles from Alpharetta 30022 area. Need to see your picture ID, GFL preferred. Thanks for looking.
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I had a couple of hundred more lying about ! Any interest in a partial trade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom