Reaction score
Item Name: FS Zenitco Edition SAM7K AK-47 pistol w sig brace

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2,500

Caliber: 7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is an Arsenal SAM7K AK pistol with SIG brace made in Bulgaria. This is not your typical SAM7K pistol. This SAM7K comes factory fitted with Zenitco furniture by the master gun smiths at Legion USA. If you know about Zenitco then you know it doest get any better in terms of high quality and functional AK furniture. I bought this gun from Legion USA in Febuary of 2015 and it has been my truck gun ever since. I have shot it here and there but it has been cleaned and held more than anything. I was going to Form 1 it and make it the true badass it deserves to be but my interests have changed. The price reflects the cost of all the parts and labor that have been invested plus I am including 18, yes 18 steel 30 rd AK mags. The price for the pistol plus 18 mags is $2,500.I am looking to sell only so no trades please. I also have more pictures upon request.

Legion USA cut, crown, and rethreaded barrel to 9.5" with 24mm x 1.5 threads

Zenitco B-11 lower handguard

Zenitco B-12 classic gas tube rail mount

Zenitco RP-1 AK charge handle

ALG Trigger

KNS precision front sight post

Bulgarian four piece flash hider

Snake Hound Machine heavy duty springs

Pictures:
img_1120-jpg.1145930

img_1121-jpg.1145931

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom