Item Gone: FS ZENITCO VEPR 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocksandaks93

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
11   0
Reaction score
View attachment 1523776 View attachment 1523774 Name: FS 13” barrel ZENITCO VEPR 12 gauge shotgun

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $1,800

Caliber: 12 gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a VEPR 12 that has been customized on every level possible with the very best aftermarket parts available. I first bought this shotgun brand new two years ago as a stock VEPR 12 with a folding stock. Since then I had the professionals at Legion USA cut the barrel to 13" and re-thread it for a "GK-02 Ilyin" that was welded and permanently attached giving it the overall legal shotgun barrel length of 18". I also had a gunsmith professionally fit and install a Zentico B-20U hand guard as well as a Molot competition magwell. The grip has also been replaced with a Zenitco PK-3 pistol grip for the AK. I also have a Zenitco PK-1 front AK grip on the hand guard. The trigger is an ALG AKT trigger that makes this thing an absolute dream to shoot! This VEPR also has the snake hound machine heavy springs kit as well as a KNS precision front ball sight post. I may have missed some upgrades but all in all I have just over $2,400 in this with all the parts and gun smithing labor. I have fired less than 100 shells out of this gun so it is basically brand new. I am asking $2000 cash no trades. (I would consider a SCAR 16) Half of these parts are not available on the market anymore and even when they are they are very hard to come by. I will include one 10 round mag but have more for sale if wanted.

Parts and Upgrades:

Legion USA barrel cut/re-threaded to 13” with GK-Ilyin 02 welded and permanently attached. $200 labor $149.95 for GK-02 muzzle brake.
(Out of stock on Legion USA)

Zentico B-20U handguard $209.95 (must be fitted for VEPR 12) Millwork/fitting $65.00

Zentico PK-3 AK pistol grip $124.95

Zenitco PK-1 AK front grip $59.95

Molot Competition Magwell $119.95 +fitting and install $35

ALG AKT-EL AK trigger $65.00 + install $35

Heavy Duty Recoil Spring kit $50

KNS Precsion front sight post + install $20

I am mostly looking to sell but will consider the following trades:

FN FS2000

Glock 19X +$1400 cash from you

SCAR 16

Arsenal SAM7SF AK-47 with folding stock and +or-$1200 cash from you dependent upon condition.

CZ 75B Stainless Steel High polished and +or-$1,500 cash from you dependent upon condition.

Draco Mini or Draco Micro AK-47 pistol and +or-$1,500 cash from you dependent upon condition.

Please no junk and no other trades besides the ones specifically listed.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom