118   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Zero Tolerance 0350TS Combat Folder

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this ZT folder with the tiger stripe blade 3 or 4 years ago and carried it often for quite a while. I never cut anything with it or sharpened it, so the edge is just like it came from the factory, very sharp! It has very minimal wear on the handle and clip, as you can see from the pictures. It is "like new". I still have the document that came with it but the box is no longer around. This knife has an MSRP of $185, although EMGear.com sells it for $145, so $100 is a very fair and reasonable price. Will ship for another $5. PM if interested; thanks.

Manufacturer's Description:
"Zero Tolerance Linerlock. 4 1/2" closed. 3 1/4" S30V blade with dual thumb studs and urban camo finish. Ken Onion design Speed-Safe assisted opening mechanism. Black G-10 handles with repositionable stainless clip and lanyard hole. Made in USA."

Pictures:
dscn1251-jpg.483842

dscn1253-jpg.483843

dscn1255-jpg.483845

dscn1256-jpg.483846

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom