Reaction score
Item Name: FT 12" PSA/Aero Pistol

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Similar value AR in carbine/rifle length

Caliber: 556/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am looking to trade my AR pistol as a whole, or would even just trade uppers if someone wants to do that. I got this with the intention to SBR it, but decided to go a different route. Mainly looking to trade, but would sell if someone really just wanted to buy it, just looking to get into a rifle platform.

It's on a Aero Precision pistol marked lower, with a Thordsen Customs cheek rest.
Has magpul mbus gen 2 front/rear sights, and a primary arms micro dot.
Also has a magpul afg on it. Only put 120 rounds through it, but it shoots really nice. Below are the upper specs copied from PSA's website - http://archive.is/DtMXi#selection-1619.0-1623.229

Barrel: A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine length gas system. A2 style profile is Mil-spec phosphate coated, MP and HP tested. The barrel is finished off with our SQR 11" free float rail and a low profile gas block.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my listing, and don't hesitate to ask any additional questions. I generally respond to PMs fairly quickly. Also can text more pictures if needed.

Pictures:
img-5360-jpg.1578553

img-5363-jpg.1578554

img-5352-jpg.1578556

img-5351-jpg.1578558

img-5359-jpg.1578559

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom