30   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT 300 AAC Blackout

Zip Code: 30120

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $.60 or 9mm, .223, 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I'm looking for 300 AAC Blackout. Any bullet weight, any manufacturer, but NO re-loads. I have for trade $.60 per round or any other ammo you need. I have plenty of 9mm, 380, 45ACP, .223, 5.56, and 7.62x39. I will sell these other calibers outright, but I need the blackout more than the cash.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Brother, 60 cents a round was an ok price for target 300 blackout ammo a year ago. You're looking at about a dollar now if you can find it. You might have more luck offering up a certain amount of 9mm for blackout. The good news is, as 300 blackout has gone up, so has everything else gun related, including 9mm. I'd recommend trying maybe 2.5 rounds 9mm for each round of 300. That could probably get you some bites. If that doesn't work, try 3:1.

I can find it for $.84 or so per round. So I would offer that in cash. I can sell all the 9mm I can get my hands on at $.50 per round. So I would trade 2:1 if anyone is interested. 3:1 on 380. I don't want less than 500 rounds please.

CAG CAG - I too would be willing to buy 300 BO at $0.84 a round. would you mind either posting in the deals section or sending me a PM where you can get it for that price. Every place I look is OOS.

I found it on ammo seek it was gone in about an hour they had it at $.84 per and $.86 per. Don’t remember the name of the place. But I recall buying a bunch of it from sellers here on the ODT three months ago for about $.60 around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom