• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT A Bag of 1962 Denver Mint Pennies for Sale/Trade in Northeast Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmfdoc

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
109   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT A Bag of 1962 Denver Mint Pennies for Sale/Trade in Northeast Georgia

Zip Code: 30531

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to offers

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a sewn, uncirculated, signed and unopened bag of pennies from the Denver Mint, dated 1962. They sit on the floor in my office and I use them mostly as a doorstop. I acquired them in 2016 after my mother in law died and her estate in Dekalb County was settled. There was an extensive coin collection that had been sitting since the 1970s and was split up by the surviving family. No one wanted these and so I snagged them up, and here they sit.

I would love some information on them. The small amount of research I have done yields very little specific information on the value. I'm willing to trade with a reputable member of ODT.

Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
WIN_20230422_16_35_33_Pro.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom