• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT - American Defense Manufacturing AR15 - 14.5- .223 Wylde - M81 Woodland Camo

Status
Not open for further replies.

prlahr72

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Frontiersman
116   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT - American Defense Manufacturing AR15 - 14.5- .223 Wylde - M81 Woodland Camo

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Silver or Gold - $3600

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking to trade my American Defense AR in Woodland Camo. Gun is brand new from the manufacturer will original box and paperwork. I have replaced a lot of parts on this rifle. Some of the major original parts are still available. Added accessories are obvious in the photos. Red dot, light, laser etc. only damage to the rifle is shown in a pic. Also comes with a OD green Savior case. I made a few small knicks in the finish working on the rifle and made a failed attempt to cover them up. Other than that, rifle is absolutely new as it came from the factory.

* Let me make this very clear. The only trade I’m looking for is Bullion. Prefer Silver but will consider Gold as well.

* I may consider selling outright for a fair amount.

I am placing trade valve at $3600. I will be flexible for the right deal.

Please, serious inquiries only. No tire kickers. We can arrange for you to look the rifle over if needed.

Pictures:
IMG_0619.jpeg
IMG_0621.jpeg
IMG_0622.jpeg
IMG_0623.jpeg
IMG_0625.jpeg
IMG_0626.jpeg
IMG_0627.jpeg
IMG_0628.jpeg
IMG_0629.jpeg
IMG_0618.jpeg
IMG_0632.jpeg
IMG_0633.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom