38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Ar-9 pistol and Glock 43

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Do you have a nice AK? Do you have a galil ace? Do you want this AR and Glock? Do you want both with cash on top (for the right gun of course)? Well I have them both ready for you to take home. I’m not set in stone with either the AK or Galil (all calibers will be considered) but they are preferred. I’ll entertain other things as well so don’t sweat it! I like nice ARs in .308, and 5.56. I’m a sucker for 10mm and 9mm. Offer away boys/girls/non binary or whatever you call yourselves. I WILL REPLY! Unlike some of you…….

AR is a FDE brigade that takes Glock mags. I have two 33rd mags l, sb4 brace and some magpul flip up sights.

Glock 43 5th gen with all factory stuff plus a red Kydex holster and same color spare mag holster thingy.

I do have some cash laying around that the wife doesn’t know about. Not gonna give away specifics about how much said cash bc she might see this, but it’s a nice lil chunk.

Pictures:
A341C409-8F33-4C71-BBCE-758AD631E10C.jpeg
3ADEB183-601E-4D5E-9053-2688716E0688.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom