Reaction score
Item Name: FT AR15 BCG

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ammo in 308 or 556

Caliber: 5.56/223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Complete bolt carrier group that you need to make your tacticool uber franken rifle go pew-pew-pew. (Charging handle, upper and lower sold seperately by someone else). This evil black rifle motor is being offered as maybe new or maybe used a little and it might have been built by a high end brand name manufacturer that is so good they dont even have to put there brand on any of it or maybe it was just some guy somewhere in his machine shop, I dont know I got this in a trade from one of you guys a couple of years ago and its been sitting in the safe ever since. I think its probably a new gun take off and its in fine functioning condition. Im looking to trade for some fmj ammo in.308/7.62x51, .223/5.56, bipod for my 308 AR or maybe something else of equal value you dont need that I do. I can add or take a little cash either way to make a fair deal. I can meet up between Woodstock to Ellijay 575/515 area

Pictures:
20151205_115722-jpg.607694

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom