Reaction score
Item Name: FT AR15 PSA/Anderson

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: see decription

Caliber: 223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a Anderson lower or S&W MP lower with a Factory PSA upper. Total round count unknown (not much over what i shot i do not think), I have put under 150 rds thru it. Just looking to trade, got the trade bug.
Specs:
Anderson LPK in the Anderson / S&W lower is a factory lower and has adjustable stock
Stainless 16in. PSA barrel 1:7 5.56 marked
Mid length gas system
PSA premium full auto bcg HP/MPI marked
A2 stock
Magpul grip and handguard
Flip up rear sight
Vortex Sparc ii with Fortis mount
Strike Industries J comp muzzle device
6- 20rd Master Molder mags

Would like to meet local in or near Fayetteville, PTC, Senoia, Tyrone, Sharpsburg.

Looking to trade for a full size 1911 primarily looking for straight even trades, If you want to offer something else just pm me I like Glocks (would like colored Glock 9mm, grey or green) and guns in 9mm, might like a Beretta 92fs + extras, worst I will say is no thanks. Not interested in Taurus or M&P pistols.

Will combine with other items I have listed on here for the right trade and have 30rd hex mags I can add if needed for trade or for extras with trade.

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

Pictures:
img_1233-jpg.1141732

img_1234-jpg.1141733

img_1235-jpg.1141734

fullsizeoutput_1602-jpeg.1141735

img_1238-jpg.1141736

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom