Item Name: Item Gone: FT Arizona Response Systems Built 16 inch FAL Bush/Para

Zip Code: 30161

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Ad

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: TRADE PENDING MEET

Arizona Response Systems (Mark Graham aka Gunplumber on the FAL Files) Built 16 inch Bush FAL
Imbel Barrel
Imbel Bolt and Fixed Stock Bolt Carrier
StG Lower
Early DSA "DS" prefix (Forged by LMT) Upper, has Para Nose Cut.
Bolt/Carrier/Lower all forced matched numbered by ARS to Match the Serial Number On the LMT Upper...A nice touch.
Finished in Metacol III By ARS https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.com/finish/

Includes Imbel Converted Para Lower with a Argy Para Bolt Carrier and Para Top Dust Cover/Para Recoil Spring Assembly....with a simple swap of lowers/bolt carriers/top cover and recoil spring you can have the best of both worlds.
I also have 13 Surplus 20 round magazines (Israeli and Belgian as well as 6 really nice Austrian StG) and Ammo (800+ Rounds) For Trade if needed.

Trade Only.....Looking for a DD M4A1, BCM Midlength, Galil SAR in 5.56, Galil ACE in 7.62x39, Communist AKs in 7.62x39 also considered.

Pictures:
ARS FAL.jpg
Para 4.jpg
Para 5.jpg
Para 6.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What’s your TV?
TV? I don't have one. What yours? I don't mean that in a wise crack way. The truth is trade value is a subjective opinion of the man who owns the item and valuable to him only.

If you offer an item in trade either I think it fair in the sense it's something I value or I don't...the subjective "TV" you put on your gun matters nothing to me. You probably feel the same way, regardless of any subjective value I put on this rifle. It's either fair to you in trade, based on your wants, or it's not. What I think my rifle is worth doesn't matter that much to you in the end. I might even consider accepting a trade that others might think is more in the other guy's favor if it's something I want. I've been on both sides of that transaction before and been happy either way.

TV? I don't have one. What yours? I don't mean that in a wise crack way. The truth is trade value is a subjective opinion of the man who owns the item and valuable to him only.

If you offer an item in trade either I think it fair in the sense it's something I value or I don't...the subjective "TV" you put on your gun matters nothing to me. You probably feel the same way, regardless of any subjective value I put on this rifle. It's either fair to you in trade, based on your wants, or it's not. What I think my rifle is worth doesn't matter that much to you in the end. I might even consider accepting a trade that others might think is more in the other guy's favor if it's something I want. I've been on both sides of that transaction before and been happy either way.
Good way to think about it. It’s difficult for me tho having worked in an accounting firm. Got to see past the numbers sometimes.

Does it come with both stock setups?
Yes. All that's required to run either one is changing the bolt carrier and the top cover from rifle to para or vice versa and swapping the lower. Everything necessary to run the rifle in the bush or para mode is included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom