romannoodler300

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
56   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Bicentennial Ruger Security-Six

Zip Code: 31028

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other Firearms! Please Read Description!

Caliber: 357Mag

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Good afternoon ODT, I have immaculate piece of Ruger history. 1976 bicentennial Ruger Security-Six in .357 magnum, stainless finish, comes in plastic replacement Ruger box with big ole Ruger lock. ‘Made in 200th Year of American Liberty’ on the side and these are built like a tank! Testing the waters for trades. If someone is dead set on buying with cash PM best offer!

Right now looking to trade for other firearms. I’m mainly interested in Vz. 61 Skorpion in .32acp. Russian SKS, Daewoo DP51(+cash), Hi power copy, Italian Berettas, Retro Ar15 clone/copy, Milsurp; Mauser's (I’m picky) MAS36, FR8, SKS’s (Pls no Bubba) Helwan would be cool. Oh and Older S&W Semi auto 9mm. Not really trying to trade for another revolver, already have one two many hence why this one is in the chopping block.

No Shotguns, Hunting rifles, Bows, or Goofy PCC’s, AR15 pistols…

That’s all I can think of at this time. I’m open to all trade offers, worst I can say is ‘No thanks’ and I don’t mind to drive out to make a trade or deal. I’m located in Warner Robins/Macon/Perry Area PM offers and questions!
Thanks ODT as always!

Pictures:
FF82BE39-6FD1-4F49-8446-052A00F76CDF.jpeg
BDA1F24C-5707-4577-A92E-2C7D9BC3DCE9.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom