Georgia Item Gone: FT Black Rain 16 inch AR15 in Cold War gray and accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

William1971

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
215   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Black Rain 16 inch AR15 in Cold War gray and accessories

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Prodigy 4.25 set up, Sig 220, 226, 229, 320 AXG set up

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a brand new Black Rain in Cold War grey. This has never been fired. Was going to put a can on it but decided to use my BRN instead. I have the original carry bag, black rain magazine and the black rain ch. currently it has a yhm muzzle and a new CH. I can put it all back to stock and trade just the rifle or I can trade it the way it sits now minus the bipod and light system.

What it comes with:
Rifle
Sling
Magpul flip ups gen 3
Burris 1x6 eliminated scope (RT-F 1x6x24) on a quick release mount.
Black Rain rifle bag
Black Rain Magazine
Black Rain CH

What’s not included:
Light and pad
Magpul Bipod.

I am looking for a nice prodigy 4.25 set up or an sig 220, 226, 229. I will look at all offers in handguns. I don’t need any more AR15’s. I am really looking for a prodigy but will look at all offers in handguns in 9mm.

Please do not contact me if you are not able to legally own a firearm.

I am willing to drive some for the right deal. I can only meet on the weekends. If you have less than 10 positive feedbacks you will be driving more than me.

Pictures:
IMG_2956.jpeg
IMG_2957.jpeg
IMG_2958.jpeg
IMG_2959.jpeg
IMG_2960.jpeg
IMG_2961.jpeg
IMG_2962.jpeg
IMG_2963.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom