Reaction score
Item Name: FT BNIB G43 for Taurus PT111 G2

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value: 500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT. Looking at a potential trade + cash on your end for a brand new, never fired G43 plus 4 mags for a Taurus PT111 G2. If you have one you are willing to trade plus cash, just shoot me a PM.

Update: Many have asked for how much cash to boot, so here goes. Trade value is based on the current $235 shipped price on GunBuyer.com on the blued model and a free transfer from our friends at Cherokee Gun and Pawn.

Blued model extra cash =

New in box: $260
Like new in box: $280

SS model extra cash =

New in box: $230
Like new in box: $250

Location for meet: My work is keeping me close to home so the best I can do location wise is Cabelas in Acworth. However, if you are located close to the Acworth area already we can work out a different location if needed.

Thanks!!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FT BNIB G43 for Taurus PT111 G2

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 500

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi ODT. Looking at a potential trade + cash on your end for a brand new, never fired G43 plus 4 mags for a Taurus PT111 G2. If you have one you are willing to trade plus cash, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks!!
This has to be the first time I've seen anyone on here trying to trade a Glock for a Taurus. It's almost always the other way around. I don't blame you though. I would pick the 111G2 over the G43 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom