Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
196   0
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Item Name: FT C-Products AR-15 Magazines .223 / 5.56 (ALL 7 for $50)

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Trade Only, But CASH Works Too!
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade for Lee Reloading Dies Carbide 4-Dies Set in .38 Special (VG to Excellent Condition in Box with Shell Holder, Docs, etc.), YUGO AK-47 "Bolt Hold Open" Magazines, Glock 22 G4 Magazines, Lee Pro Auto-Disk Powder Measure, .40 S&W projectiles ....

Caliber: In Description: ALL 7 LNIB C-Products Magazines $50 CASH

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have 3 x 30 Round, 2 x 20 Round, and 1 x 10 Round C-Products .223 / 5.56 Magazines NIB (Still sealed in their factory plastic wrap). I just found one extra 20 round Magazine that's out of its wrapper, but still LNIB.
I am the original owner; got 'em all directly from C-Products a few years back. They are just sitting there collecting dust .. Give 'em a new home and put them to work!

They are Steel, NOT Aluminum Construction, Black in Color (for some reason, I think that they are SS Construction)

For those interested: Cash @ $8 each or $50 for all 7 Magazines (Cumming Area Only) I will include the separate "Attachable Pull Handle" that came in the box with an order for all 7 of them.

Shipped at Your Cost!

Pictures: The are NIB and look exactly like all those shown on the INTERNET, just less expensive!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom