unheard

Default rank <1250 posts
Get busy living or get busy dying.
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Canik TP9SFx w/ Vortex Viper Red Dot

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Bolt guns in 308 or 6.5CM (with or without optic affects trade value), KELTEC SU-16C, AK-47's, Try to entice me!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
12/28 - Added bolt guns to my trade for items.

Looking to trade my like new CANIK TP9SFx with Vortex Viper optic. Bought this @ the beginning of the year thinking about doing some competitions then C19 hit, ammo ran dry, and I lost interest. She's been sitting in the closet since. Ran 2 mags worth of ammo through her with no issue.

They aren't lying when they say the trigger is great. Hate to part with her, but I've got other guns that I have lots of ammo for and would rather be shooting those.

As mentioned, I miss my SU16c, so looking for one of those. Also interested in AK-47's, as it is the only ammo I have been able to stockpile lately. As always, feel free to offer something else up, who knows, I might bite.

Can also throw in some 9mm ammo or some cash for the right deal.

Pictures:
tp9sfx-jpg.2920599

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom