KDM2

Eagle Icon
Frontiersman
32   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT CZ-75B Retro 9mm & Iver Johnson 1911A1 .38 Super

Zip Code: 30342

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: M1A & Variants, Benelli Cordoba or Super Black Eagle in 20ga or 12ga

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello,

On the trade block for your consideration are a 2014 Mfg CZ-75B Retro 9mm and and 2018 Mfg Iver Johnson 70 Series M1911A1 .38 Super.

I am the original owner on both pistols. These have been well maintained, although shot, with some external/holster wear, round count is just under 1000 for both. I will send detailed pics to an interested trader. I can meet in the Atlanta area for a trade.

CZ-75 is stock plus a professionally installed Cajun CZ-85 combat trigger [same as the 75 trigger, but has an overtravel adj. screw]. I have a receipt for the install.

Both pistols have Serpa holsters for competition and spare mags - the CZ has eight, the 1911 has fifteen, also 150+ rounds of factory .38 super ball ammunition. Also have the grips pictured in that stock picture of the 1911, right now she's sporting cocobolo grips sourced off Springfield's website.

I just don't shoot these very much recently, so looking to trade for something that can be used for Service rifle competitions or Sporting Clays competitions, I will consider trades not listed that can be used in these sports.

Detail on the Holsters:

CZ: https://www.amazon.com/BLACKHAWK-SERPA-410562BK-R-SHADOW-BLACK/dp/B015GBBY3O
1911: https://www.asmc.com/cytac-paddle-holster-r-defender-gen3-colt-1911-rh-black

Thank You for looking.

Specs from the manufacturers:

1667145202266.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom