Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
136   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Dan Wesson .357 Magnum 6 shot snub nose

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: XDm, Glocks, gun stuff - willing to do +/- cash

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: As cliched as it sounds, I will probably regret this but I've got the trading bug. This is probably my favorite gun to shoot, and the most accurate snub nose you can buy. Absolutely beautiful .357 Dan Wesson revolver.

Overall its in great condition, there is some carry wear on the cyliner wear the blueing is getting thin, but she locks up tight as a clam and the trigger pull is just stupdendous in SA. No scratches or anything on the rest of the gun, looks great! I'm not kidding when I said this thing is accurate, Dan Wesson's are known for this and this one is no exception, I routinely keep all 6 rounds inside the 10 ring at 7 yards, and I'm not the best shot in the world by a ways!

Comes with one speedloader and a holster, and also with the original Wood grips which look beautiful on this thing, it has a Hogue grips on there now I believe.

Interested in really anything, love XDm's, Glocks, anything with a threaded barrel, 5 mosins, etc.

(sarcasm) Will also trade for one PMAG if you can find one (/sarcasm).

Pictures:
www.imgur.com_xSc3yYC.jpeg

www.imgur.com_6T2KZON.jpeg

www.imgur.com_KLqNJLg.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom