Reaction score
Item Name: FT Daniel Defense DDM4

Zip Code: 31061

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a good AR10

Caliber: .556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a great LNIB DD M4 for trade (does not include EOTECH), I am looking for a good quality AR10 for hog hunting. Not a Frankenstein AR10 that weight 15 pounds.
Thanks
Ben

Pictures:
nb1-jpg.3050342

nb3-jpg.3050343

nb4-jpg.3050344

nb6-jpg.3050345

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Sir, you have a hog killing machine in what you already have. i don't think there is a better "off the shelf" ar15 out there. and a 75grn amax will put lights out on hogs. been there done that
Thank you sir. And she was sent to LaRue Tactical for upgrades and trigger. And I hate to trade her. It will be awhile before I can pick any 75grn AMAX in 556. But I have thousands of 168 GRN AMAX .308

Thank you sir. And she was sent to LaRue Tactical for upgrades and trigger. And I hate to trade her. It will be awhile before I can pick any 75grn AMAX in 556. But I have thousands of 167 GRN AMAX .308

i heard that on ammo, but i still woudnt get rid of my dd, had be digging for something else to sell or trade before id get rid of any of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom