• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT /For Sale ~ ~ Smith and Wesson Model 1006 10mm with Original Box NICE ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
485   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT ~ ~ Smith and Wesson Model 1006 10mm with Original Box NICE ~ ~

Zip Code: 30601

Item is for Sale or Trade

Cash Price: $1000

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1100- Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Glocks, Belgium Brownings maybe more plus or minus cash

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For Sale or Trade a very nice Smith and Wesson model 1006 10mm with original box and documents. The pistol is in very good condition and functions excellently. I have the original grips, two factory magazines, as well as the original manual

Year of Manufacture 1990

Please Contact me through PM

Located in Athens, GA

Travel to Rome Fairly often

Positive Comments are Always Welcome below

I0yBi4F.jpg

gZ9KqYO.jpg

qmoQkLT.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Earlier in the year this would have sold within the first 24 hours of the listing especially with it coming in the original box and all. Guess people are budgeting on other things with the holidays approaching.:rolleyes:

Reactions: JHW
Earlier in the year this would have sold within the first 24 hours of the listing especially with it coming in the original box and all. Guess people are budgeting on other things with the holidays approaching.:rolleyes:
Yeah I guess so I thought with the box this would be a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom