Reaction score
Item Name: FT g42 carry package

Zip Code: 30511

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: G19 or Gen2 LCP'S

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: G42 for trade. Just not my thing. Bought it new. Fired to check function and that's it. You can still see factory copper grease on slide rails.
Will include 2 mags, box, dox, IWB and OWB holsters (kydex). I'll even load the mags up with some Buffalo bore HP ammo!
Looking to trade it straight up for a worn to hell Gen3 G19. As long as it shoots and its not stolen, I'll look at it.
Other trade: 2 Gen2 LCP's (I can get the for $200 at PSA). I can add a little bit of cash for this trade. PM is the best contact.

Pictures:
wp_20160116_13_42_46_pro-jpg.646588

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
How do you tell what Gen it is? I have an older G19, but I am not sure what Gen it is. Would like to trade.
Gen 1 and 2 has no accessory rail in front of the trigger guard. Gen3 has the accessory rail and finger grooves on the grip. Gen4 has the rail, finger grooves and interchangeable back strap. Savannah is a bit of a drive from me though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom