Preston Kight

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Geissele x Hodge 458 Socom

Zip Code: 31078

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: PCC's (9mm preferably) Can add cash for certain high value trades. Open to other things than can be suppressed as well.
Also open to quality shotguns.
Caliber: 458 socom

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 16" barrel
Barrel, BCG, and upper are KAK
Handguard is Geissele x Hodge MK8 (Limited run with Hodge clover logo)
Sig red dot included View attachment 2632485

Pictures:
upload_2020-5-18_16-46-38-png.2632485

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Update, I recieved a message from someone on armslist informing me that the Hodge logo was simply lasered on after purchase and that he was the one who did it. This is conflicting info from what I have been told so I'm doing my best to verify. In the meantime I'm just going to list it as giessele only.

Update, I recieved a message from someone on armslist informing me that the Hodge logo was simply lasered on after purchase and that he was the one who did it. This is conflicting info from what I have been told so I'm doing my best to verify. In the meantime I'm just going to list it as giessele only.
That rail was laser marked by a guy named Brandon. Jim never laser marked or even used a MK8 on his Geissele railed Mod1's. The ONLY Geissele rails with the "real" Hodge laser mark were very early AuMod1's with the MK3 rails. They were a solid color and only on the top. That rail of yours was laser marked by a guy from a Facebook group that went crazy and had basically everything on this rifle laser marked with a shamrock....

Below is the only version of the Hodge marked Geissele. The below picture is from an original early AuMod1.

upload_2020-7-13_19-29-10.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom