mdavis817

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT German K98 8mm Mauser

Zip Code: 31220

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: All offers welcome! (~$500-600) Interests: 9mm subcompacts, 22-250, .204 Ruger, .220 Swift, 25-06, 12ga semi autos

Caliber: 8mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: This gun is in extremely good condition. For the collectors out there, I don't know much about the gun and I am not claiming it to be original. Apparently there is a lot of controversy among the collectors when it comes to the Mitchell Mausers. Regardless, the gun is very nice in terms of quality.
From the Mitchell Mausers website -
"The Mitchell’s Mausers Collection contains rare K98 Mausers built during WWII by the German war machine. All complete with the military proof marks and acceptance stamps, which read like a history book*. The Mauser K98k is an authentic piece of History for any collector. These rifles remain first in Bolt Action Design, Strength, Reliability, Accuracy and Safety.
All K98k were issued to a German soldiers and actually used in WWII, most likely in combat. After the war, the allies took control of all of the German K98k’s. The rifle offered in Mitchell’s Mausers Collection survived the war in superior condition and still works like the day it was made."

Pictures:
img_0048-jpg.1937894

img_0050-jpg.1937896

img_0054-jpg.1937897

img_0062-jpg.1937899

img_0056-jpg.1937900

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I haven't been able to put my hands on them. I know my grandfather had everything but he wasn't able to round everything up before it was passed on. I'll update the post if I come across them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom