23   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT German Shepherd

Zip Code: 30206

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Please talk to your wife mom etc and get permission to get a pet before contacting me.

Trying to re home as I just don’t have the proper time available to train/spend with him as I had previously before my job changing, I am also having another baby and that will make it harder to give him proper attention. Great dog, he’s full blooded GSD just over a year old. He will need working with on some things as all dogs do but he’s well behaved indoors, crate trained and a great candidate for most any training provided. He loves to be with people, and wants to go constantly, loves riding in the car and going to Lowe’s, Home Depot etc and is super friendly with other people. I am expecting a rehoming fee as he’s a super high quality pup and is %100 worth it. I am open to trades as well, I just need to know that you’re not super strapped financially and can afford to get routine proper care for him and provide him with an exceptional home. Message me for questions/more details.

Pictures:
IMG_0007.jpeg
IMG_0006.jpeg
IMG_0005.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom