Reaction score
Item Name: FT Glock 19 Gen 4

Zip Code: 30108

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Rifles, shot guns, or who knows

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The wife got me a new carry gun for Christmas, so thinking of trading my Glock for something else I could use often, as opposed to it sitting in the safe.

Not really hunting anything in particular. Would like to get another shot gun or rifle. I do like AR's, if someone has something bare bones up for trade. May could add a little cash if needed, but would prefer something as straight up as possible.

The gun is about 3 years old, purchased new by me. I may have put around 300 rounds through it in that time and carried it most everyday.

The gun will come with everything they come with new, except the second mag. (Truck was broken into and it went with my tools.)

Also comes with a small Glock holster that I personally like as it rides close and allows OWB CC to be done with little printing towards 1 o'clock.

Only have a few pics, but we all know what they look like. The wifes new tactical yoga pants pic is a freebie.

Edit: Ideal trades would be for an AR pistol or rifle.

Pictures:
img_20181224_211814-jpg.1928549

img_20181224_191151-jpg.1928553

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom