DATL

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
9   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Glock 19 MOS w/ Burris

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Would like something milled or stippled or cerakoted. Love threaded barrels. Your trade doesn't have to have an optic. Glocks and Sigs preferably but lemme know! Happy to add $$$$ for a trade up. I just don't want to wait on a custom shop to do the work to mine haha.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new Glock 19 MOS with a Burris optic. Awesome holster, and all the mags and box, docs, lock, etc... everything that came with it. Same with the optic- kept box and all that. Can add $.

No marks or blemishes. Never carried. Shot one mag through it when I sighted it in.

Pictures:
acc6e10e-bb35-46cb-88dc-101acd5dffb2-jpeg.3233624

a5fc9c42-0112-49e9-aba9-b9747263a82b-jpeg.3233625

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Willing to sell? I have a glock 19 with American flag paint job but I'm assuming you wouldn't trade for that XD. If you were willing to sell what would be the price for the gun and sight? I don't really need the holster as I am a holster maker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom