38   1
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Glock 19x lower for 19 lower

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 19 gen 5 lower

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a like new Glock 19x that I’m trying to make a Glock 19. Looking to trade my lower for a gen 5 lower for a Glock 19. Round count is about 100. If you want to keep your parts I’m willing to strip the lower.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Actually it may work.. I didn’t think they would but I did a search and some people are claiming it will work. The reason I said it would not is because I think the gen 5 uses a different back plate than the gen 4, so some of the grooves don’t line up, but perhaps you could put a gen 4 backplate on your gen 5 slide and get it to work. Should be a cheap part to purchase. Either way, if you find someone to trade you a gen 4 lower I would highly recommend having your slide with you to test fit it first. There may be others who already have both and can clarify this for you, I don’t own any gen 4s any more or I would try it out and let you know. Sorry for the confusion, I may have spoken too soon on my first post. Good luck finding what you’re looking for!

Actually it may work.. I didn’t think they would but I did a search and some people are claiming it will work. The reason I said it would not is because I think the gen 5 uses a different back plate than the gen 4, so some of the grooves don’t line up, but perhaps you could put a gen 4 backplate on your gen 5 slide and get it to work. Should be a cheap part to purchase. Either way, if you find someone to trade you a gen 4 lower I would highly recommend having your slide with you to test fit it first. There may be others who already have both and can clarify this for you, I don’t own any gen 4s any more or I would try it out and let you know. Sorry for the confusion, I may have spoken too soon on my first post. Good luck finding what you’re looking for!
I looked into it. The gen 4 slide needs a gen 5 plate to fit on the 19x thx for the info though. Don’t wanna **** anyone over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom