cody0714

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 34 G5 MOS

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale/Trade

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650 or Sig P365 (newest version), Glock 41, Possibly other Sigs

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Description: I have a Glock 34 G5 MOS up for trade. All the normal stuff that comes with a new Glock, 3 mags, factory plastic sights and this one also came with different adapters for the MOS. I've put 200 rounds through it and applied rubber Talon grips which can easily be removed if one desires.

I love my new Gen 5s and 19X, but I'm just not feeling this one. Primarily because I have no intentions to get an MOS "thingy".

Trades - Gun or gun/cash. I would really like to try out a Sig P365 (the newest version with the upgrades), Glock 41, possibly other Glocks but I have most of them so, possibly other Sigs.

Guns should be in similar condition; physical appearance, wear and tear/round count, box and docs etc. Bells and whistles such as aftermarket internals, mag wells etc aren't my thing so those will be a no. I will listen to any offer, but I'm pretty picky.

Trader must be GA resident and flash a valid GA Weapons License and I will be happy to do the same.

**By contacting me in reference to this posting you acknowledge you are not prohibited by law from possessing firearms**

Pictures:
fullsizeoutput_db5-jpeg.1710108

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom