Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
506   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Glock 42 in FDE

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See add for specifics but open to all offers including black or gray G42

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My G42 is in excellent condition and comes with everything you get from the factory. Would like to trade towards other firearms and can add cash to even out as needed. No interest in full size Glocks or any polymer Springfields or Taurus. Open to all other firearm offers. I live in Canton and travel to Cumming during the weekends and metro Atl during the week. Would also trade for another G42 in black or gray.

Pictures:
G42 FDE.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My G42 is in excellent condition and comes with everything you get from the factory. Would like to trade towards other firearms and can add cash to even out as needed. No interest in full size Glocks or any polymer Springfields or Taurus. Open to all other firearm offers. I live in Canton and travel to Cumming during the weekends and metro Atl during the week. Would also trade for another G42 in black or gray.
Hi, would you have any interest in trading for Walther PK380 with the laser attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom