• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FT Glock 48, Ameriglo night sights, silver slide. Trade only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveLively

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Glock 48, Ameriglo night sights, silver slide. Trade only.

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ruger PC carbine, S&W 617 with 10 shot cylinder and 4 inch barrel, Sig P365 XL.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Billing Information: Peek at drivers license or carry permit and I will do the same.

Item Description: This is a Glock 48 with roughly 500 rounds through it. I bought it shortly after they came out and am the original owner. It has only been used as a range gun and is in great shape as you can see in the picture. Like most Glocks it has been 100% reliable.

It has steel Ameriglo night sights that were installed at the factory and comes with two, 10 round magazines and everything else it came with when I bought it.

I am only interested in trades for three very specific guns:

1 – Ruger PC carbine in 9mm
2 – S&W 617 with 10 shot cylinder and 4 inch barrel.
3 – Sig P365 XL

I will add cash as required but these are the only three guns I am currently interested in.

I live in Lawrenceville but am frequently near Ellijay or Dawsonville on weekends. If you are a RBGC member we can meet there. Peek at drivers license or carry permit and I will do the same.

If you are interested please contact me via private message.

i-R7zP4Bb.jpg

i-ZCtcJg2.jpg

i-DShtbKn.jpg

i-GjKJMZg.jpg

i-4Z3R2JZ.jpg

i-29KsjNz.jpg

i-zVJBNT4.jpg

i-5HsMWSq.jpg

i-tFrcn9D.jpg

i-8zfmt9N.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom