sender6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT HK SP5

Zip Code: 87144

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Please see the post.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi,
I am relisting my HK SP5. I decided to at least fire it once and proceeded to put 20rds through it. Super accurate and ridiculously smooth. It will come in the case with all the HK tools, sling, manuals, stickers, etc. It will come with 5 new 30rd OEM magazines, a date coded 30rd mag (if you are into that sort of thing) and a B&T side folding stock. The stock is not mounted and all NFA rules will apply as well. I have enough SBR's and am about as tactical as a ham biscuit these days. I would consider trades for 1874 or 1877 Sharps rifles from either Shiloh Sharps or C Sharps, or upper end O/U bird guns, preferably in 20ga. I am also looking for a complete PRI SPR upper, either a Mk12 or H with an optic, or a complete PRI SPR rifle. I am just trying to relive some of my youth.

My apologies for the substandard photography and the lack of a picture of the B&T stock and sixth mag. I am no longer stationed in Georgia, so this is a shipping only deal. I will split the shipping cost and it will ship in the HK softcase in the original HK box from my FFL to yours. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Pictures:
2.jpg
1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom