• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FT IWI Jericho 941

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel993

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
129   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT IWI Jericho 941

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello ODT!

Up for trade only is the legendary Jericho 941
Bought this last year shot 2 full magazines through it and carried it holstered for a few months great gun but I miss carrying a CZ 75.
Please PM me with any Cz 75 you may have to offer if you are interested in trading.
Please note that this pistol is in pristine condition it is also wearing some very thin oakwood grips that look and feel beautiful.
The pistol has standard 3 dot sights sporting a polygonal rifled barrel this pistol is heavier than a CZ75 and because of that fires very flat hardly any recoil great for quick follow up shots.
This is the frame safety version just like a CZ instead of the safety being on the slide like a beretta. This pistol is compatible with CZ 75 mags.

I have the box and docs also the original grips that came with it.

If you have a variant of the CZ75 like a stainless model or the retro model or an anniversary model etc. I can add some cash to even out the trade or if you would like to trade a CZ 75 Shadow I can entertain adding more cash offer away dont be shy!!

Thanks again ODT!

For offers go to PM only please...

Pictures:
20230212_113724.jpg
20230212_113732.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom