Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT IWI Jericho 941

Zip Code: 30019

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650 - se ad

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have here an excellent condition IWI Jericho 941 in 9mm with some extras.
Gun is in great condition. Shows very little wear. Round count is unknown, I am not the first owner. Appears to be very low. I've personally fired about 100 flawless rounds through it. Shoots great. Very little recoil. It is a hefty one though, as the frame is all steel.
Also, for those of you aware, this is one of the 2020 and prior (or better) models. In 2020, they switched to a button broached nitrided barrel with a weird two-piece slide.
This version has the single-piece slide and the cold hammer forged barrel.
DA/SA - safety only; no decocker

Pistol comes with box, docs, and all other factory items including an IWI sticker and a nifty IWI keychain thingy.
3 factory IWI magazines (16 rounds each) (Typically comes with 2, so that's a spare mag)
Also has 3 sets of grips. It's currently wearing a set of faux woodgrain that I think looks pretty good. Has factory black plastic IWI grips and a set of rubberized Hogue grips.
Included as well are 2 holsters - both kydex. Not certain of brand, but they lock in well and feel like pretty decent quality. One is IWB - the other is OWB.
Finally, has a fresh, brand new set of Mepro Light Night Sights that were just professionally installed by a gunsmith (original irons included, if you want those for any reason).

I do enjoy shooting this fine piece, but I am just more of a striker handgun fan. Not really looking to sell for cash, but who knows.

Trade interests include 9mm MOS Glocks (not 26, 43, or 48), Shadow Systems pistols, other optics ready pistols, threaded barrel is a plus - maybe some rifles
Who knows, maybe you have something I didn't know I wanted, so you can make an offer, worst you'll get is "no, thank you."

A few things that I am not interested in are: .22's, .40's, shotguns (unless it's a nice tactical style setup), AR-15's (I love AR's, just have a lot of them), black powder, archery

Thank you for looking!

(There are a few pieces of talon grip tape on the pistol in the picture - this easily comes off)

Pictures:
Jericho 1.jpg
Jericho 3.jpg
Jericho 4.jpg
Jericho 2.jpg
Jericho 5.jpg
Jericho 8.jpg
Jericho 9.jpg
Jericho 7.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom