DrewR700

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
220   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Mossberg 410

Zip Code: 30677

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: around 300 Whatcha got?? Revolvers, handguns, rifles, tactical/outdoor gear. possibly other shotguns.

Caliber: 410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Mossberg 500E 410 shotgun. Had about 40 rounds down the barrel and is in great condition! Would make a great starter shotgun! Looking for trades and am wide open so whatcha got? Would love a good fly fishing package but other than that I'm open to all offers!

Send offers or questions via pm and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Pictures:
img_2338-jpg.1065538

img_2339-jpg.1065539

img_2340-jpg.1065540

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
No they don't. He doesn't need a value. He posted what he's looking for so he's good.

Actually he does, just stating your interested in a broad range of revolvers, handguns, rifles, and tactical gear does not show value. Only when he starts talking about a model of a gun can the value be determined.

*Nice gun by the way, if you were closer I'd entertain a trade.

Actually he does, just stating your interested in a broad range of revolvers, handguns, rifles, and tactical gear does not show value. Only when he starts talking about a model of a gun can the value be determined.

*Nice gun by the way, if you were closer I'd entertain a trade.
Good lord, I don't know how I missed that he didn't post anything specific lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom