trident3339

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Patriot
108   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Mossberg night stick.

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other neat guns in the $375 price range.

Caliber: 12 guage.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fun firearm with the opsol mini shell adapter and the mini shells. It will come loaded with minis and 4 additional boxes of mini buckshot. It's a nice gun but I just traded into another shot gun. It is a handful with full power buckshot. But its easily one handable with the minis. My wife really likes shooting it. Looking to trade it for other fun or unique guns in the 375 price range. The NAA pug 22 mag would be cool. Maybe a single action 45 colt clone? PM me with any offers. I'll get some real pics up later.

Pictures:
60382-default-l-jpg.2319369

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FT Mossberg night stick.

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other neat guns in the $375 price range.

Caliber: 12 guage.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Fun firearm with the opsol mini shell adapter and the mini shells. It will come loaded with minis and 4 additional boxes of mini buckshot. It's a nice gun but I just traded into another shot gun. It is a handful with full power buckshot. But its easily one handable with the minis. My wife really likes shooting it. Looking to trade it for other fun or unique guns in the 375 price range. The NAA pug 22 mag would be cool. Maybe a single action 45 colt clone? PM me with any offers. I'll get some real pics up later.

Pictures:
60382-default-l-jpg.2319369
PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom