Hollerback

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
241   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Mossy 500 C youth Turkey Old school woodland camo

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: LCR 22 or 22mag, Glock, other turkey guns 20's preferred , Throw it out there you never know.

Caliber: 20gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Old school goodness. 3" mag
22" accu choke brl , comes with extended mod choke , have a new set of fiber optic sights which will be included.
Scroll engraving on receiver. Has the middle bead which I have removed and plugged with filler screw but will include.
13" Lop
Wood stock and forearm
Forearm in rear position for shorter reach and pump
Just testing the waters, set this up for another 20 gauge turkey gun but have not patterned with TSS yet, ( have a feeling if I do It will be a keeper)
I have deep cleaned the brl inside to a mirror polish, entirely gutted everything in the gun, cleaned, inspected and re-assembled, the action is slick and solid, no rust or anything like that, the trigger is crisp and good for a shotty, The metal is in great condition, the stock and forearm has some bumps and bruises thru the years but not bad and no cracks or anything like that. I know the bantams are a dime a dozen but this is kind of a rare little bird and the first woodland youth I have ever saw. These older guns just seem to be better built.
Thanks for looking.

PM all offers, I will ignore public offers, so Newbies READ THE ENTIRE ADD
Less than 10 feedback drives to me.

Pictures:
IMG_3199.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom