Reaction score
Item Name: FT NEW MODEL PEPSI MACHINE FOR SALE/COULD BE GUN SAFE

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR PARTS OR UPPER/ OR MULTI GUN TRADE

Caliber: ARRAY

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Yes I have a working Pepsi Machine I got this from a friend who was moving out of state.I was going to use it for dispensing out cold beers at my home.Then I decided to gut it out and make it out of one of these cool gun safes I have seen before.Now I really don't have the time at the moment to do so so I'm interested in trading it off for something I can use.Now don't be shy I would trade for a couple nice guns or ammo or a nice shotty or pistol and shotty or ar parts.This machine is a 9 out of 10 it does need to be serviced the drinks get cool but not cold enough I was told it was an easy fix from a guy who service them.Like I said my loss your gain please contact me with any questions and you must pick up this thing isn't light by all means.text 706-478-7892 thanks john's Son.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
would make a great investment as well.
untitled.png
00e0e_9E8o46l52km_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom