Reaction score
Item Name: FT P365 looking to trade for XL

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for a P365XL

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new Sig Sauer P365. Just bought it. Looking to trade for the P365XL. I’ve got big hands.

Pictures:
5e02a79c-4524-4298-b421-53c0a6f24567-jpeg.2726191

be7e24eb-775b-4089-a422-85a5d1043a35-jpeg.2726192

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Why don’t you save a ton of money and just buy the XL grip module for around $45? Swap your fire control unit and slide. Short-barrel XL is cool.

Well, I was looking to do a straight trade, so I don’t know how it would “save me a ton of money”. I would have to spend the additional $45. But, I didn’t know that existed. I may go that route. Thanks for pointing it out.

Why don’t you save a ton of money and just buy the XL grip module for around $45? Swap your fire control unit and slide. Short-barrel XL is cool.

I would agree with this guy. Unless you get really lucky i doubt anyone will trade you an XL for a regular P365 since the XL costs more and is harder to find.

This may not help but you might want to check it out. Insert a 12 round mag into your P365 and see if that makes a difference. When I bought the 12 round mag the P365 became my no brainer favorite EDC.

I’ve also heard the XL’s sight and trigger are more up my alley than that of the regular. That’s another reason for wanting the trade.

Trigger is the same feel. Spend the money on the Armory Craft upgraded trigger and you’ll have a much better result.

You can also swap out the sights with any SIG-compatible sights. On a budget, decent fiber optic sights are $35 on eBay. Don’t waste your time on night sights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom