Bobo-had

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
223   3
Reaction score
Item Name: PONY UP, MUCHACHOS

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Whatcha got?

Caliber: 38 super & 45ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What we have here is 2 incredible colts.

-1970 Colt Mark IV Series 70 in 38 super
This gun is awesome, chambered in an awesome caliber. This was John dillingers weapon of choice! It functions flawlessly, is beautiful in every way, is the govt model (5") and is a rare find. It has the collet bushing. The gun is 100% original. It's only had 2 owners before me, one of which I am related to. I've been offered lots of money for this gun, and have even been cussed out when I declined offers

-1995 Colt 1991A1
Has trigger work done to it. This colt has the sweetest trigger pull of any gun I've fired, ever, and if you have fired or dry fired this particular one, you know what I'm talking about. It's at 2 lbs and Is so crisp. It was used in competition by the previous owner (or so he says) and the beaver tail safety has been disconnected. It has no negative effect on the gun, it's just a good thing to know lol it is the commander size.

1970 has 1 original colt mag and 1 chip McCormick mag
1995 has 4 colt mags, 2-10 round mags, and 3 Wilson combat mags

I love these guns a lot. The offer must really wow me. I will be picky. This is not for sale. Trade only, and please be realistic if you make an offer. I know what I have here, and it is awesome. I definitely have no problem keeping them. Enjoy

Pictures:
1378385515_0.jpg

1378385515_1.jpg

1378385515_2.jpg

1378385515_3.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Excuse me? 3? Are you joking? You have colts, I have buttered chicken biscuits. You'll take 2.. Acting like you have hi points. 3 biscuits, please.

I love that .38 Super. That is the first handgun I learned how to shoot at the age of 8 or so. Granted I don't think I hit anything but I remember everything about the first time 20 years later.

I love that .38 Super. That is the first handgun I learned how to shoot at the age of 8 or so. Granted I don't think I hit anything but I remember everything about the first time 20 years later.
It's super accurate with virtually no recoil, I really love them both

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom