Reaction score
Item Name: FT PSA factory built AR-9 Colt fed, solid build with mags

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 5.56 62gr green tip 9mm Ball

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a factory built PSA colt fed AR-9 SBR. (The OG good ones) The lower has been registered but didn’t get around to engraving it as I am planning on removing it from the registry and re-selling/trading as a pistol.

This build is OEM including the harder to find billet Colt Magazine fed lower receiver. It has a magpul pistol grip and will include 3x Metalform (best made next to colt) 32 round magazines.

The weapons runs like a sewing machine and has no issues.

I will also include with the weapon an entire bag of Bolt replacement small parts to include firing pin, firing pin spring, extractor, etc. the weapon runs absolutely flawlessly as is.

The model uses CMMG lower receiver small parts of one to were to even need to replace, but everything is in great shape and uses colt style LRBHO (also functions fine)

Can’t say enough good about this rifle.
It is threaded colt style 1/2x36 on the barrel which I believe is 8” on the dot. Once again all PSA factory built.

If we agree to trade I will include a pistol buffer tube with the weapon and allow you to install whatever brace set up you may desire.

Sorry for the pics with the DD sights but the weapon will come with magpul factory poly back up sights.

Factory built Rifle with pistol tube
Extra factory BCG emergency rebuild kit
3 x Factory metalform 32 round mags
Magpul pop up sights

——————————————————————

Only trade interests

2k -2.5k rounds of factory new 5.56 62 green tip steel penetrators (depends on cans, brands, stripper clips etc) AND 1000 of 9mm ammo (115gr Ball factory new loads are fine or 124)

Cash price 750.00

——————————————————————

Reason for trade?

I got an HK UMP -9 and have no need for that many sub guns

Any questions or ammo offers please Pm me

Pictures:
6d518cfb-be0d-43f5-bf56-b45063509480-jpeg.2242702

3629e657-774d-42a5-a07d-b35de1cfc24d-jpeg.2242703

69bf61f7-b7b6-4998-ab01-38beda1bd2d6-jpeg.2242704

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom