DLite

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Remington 870 with Magpul Furniture

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: FS/FT
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking to trade for Glock 43x Mos or a good gun safe. Will consider other trades. PM your offer the worst I can say is no. Will also take $550.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Would like bill of sale containing serial numbers of firearms and pic of both parties' license

Item Description: Just purchased an AR15 and no longer intend to use my Remington 870 as my go-to home-defense weapon. It has nice magpul furniture that feels like a dream in the hand compared to the stock furniture, which will also come with the deal. It has a velcro 5 shell shotgun card and an inexpensive streamlight flashlight mounted with an M-lok flashlight mount. Will throw in some of my 00BK ammo as well. For the right deal I'll throw in all my ammo and perhaps some cash. Oh! I also have some dummy shells that I made ( gold shells in pic) which have a nice realistic feel to them and are great for practicing your reloads!

I'm mainly looking to trade for a Glock 43x Mos but will consider other trades. Just PM me your offers, the worst I can say is no.

Pictures:
20210308_234210-jpg.3156123

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom