25   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Remington Model Seven CDL

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Remington Mountain Rifle

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Remington Model Seven CDL in 7mm-08. Walnut stock with satin blue metal. Rifle appears unfired and is spotless. Can’t say for sure if it has been fired, but can say it hasn’t been carried. Set of Leupold rings currently mounted on rifle. Looking to trade only for a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle in 7mm-08, preferably DM model.

Pictures:
IMG_3410.jpeg
IMG_3411.jpeg
IMG_3416.jpeg
IMG_3413.jpeg
IMG_3412.jpeg
IMG_3417.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
If you decide you'd like to trade for $100 bills, let me know how many it would take, that's a beautiful rifle and I'd love to own it. The only mountain rifle I have is in 280 but not looking to part with that one, but I can definitely understand the want for one, they are spectacular rifles.

If you decide you'd like to trade for $100 bills, let me know how many it would take, that's a beautiful rifle and I'd love to own it. The only mountain rifle I have is in 280 but not looking to part with that one, but I can definitely understand the want for one, they are spectacular rifles.
If you ever decide to sell that .280 let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom