Reaction score
Item Name: FT Remington V3 Tac-13 12 Gauge SEMI AUTO

Zip Code: 30179

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: B&T guns KH9 maybe HK

Caliber: 12ga

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new in the box Remington V3 Tac-13 12 Gauge SEMI AUTO. Looking for B&T KH9. I will entertain trades on other B&T,H&K, FN fs2000, FN m249s saw and Nfa items. Will add cash or other guns to trade. I work all over the metro area so I can meet almost anywhere around Atlanta

Thanks Daniel

Pictures:
ar_vt1-e1566935104727-jpg.2793822

v3-tac-13

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I bought one last year from a NJ dealer for the numbers you have in mind. Uncertain times now though, people are scared and want protection in their homes. And this is the ultimate close quarter combat weapon.

Agreed .... however if folks quit being sheep the market would return to normal. 98% of members on here are well equipped and not trying to turn a $700 gun into thousands. Its still up for a reason. Nice job odt

Reactions: Bct
Agreed .... however if folks quit being sheep the market would return to normal. 98% of members on here are well equipped and not trying to turn a $700 gun into thousands. Its still up for a reason. Nice job odt

Take a look at gun broker, the dealers there are asking $2k, for what I paid $707.24. Supply in demand though! And these aren't even legal everywhere, they are in GA however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom