Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Ruger LC9 9mm with CT Laser and Accessories

Zip Code: 30725

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 26 or 43

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I’ve got a Ruger LC9 with the Crimson Trace under barrel laser that I am wanting to trade for a Glock 26 or 43. I’ve put about 150 rounds through it and it has worked fine. Slide has some carry wear. I’m just more of a Glock man. Comes with multiple holsters, extra magazines, and the factory soft case. Not really looking to sell but will listen to offers. Can meet around Fort Oglethorpe area.

Pictures:
IMG_0978.jpeg
IMG_0975.jpeg
IMG_0972.jpeg
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0976.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’ve got a Ruger LC9 with the Crimson Trace under barrel laser that I am wanting to trade for a Glock 26 or 43. I’ve put about 150 rounds through it and it has worked fine. Slide has some carry wear. I’m just more of a Glock man. Comes with multiple holsters, extra magazines, and the factory soft case. Not really looking to sell but will listen to offers. Can meet around Fort Oglethorpe area.
How much cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom