JET 5.45x39

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
62   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Ruger LCR Xs 22 magnum and 327 fed Mag

Zip Code: 31312

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Will hear cash offers but mainly want trades would really Like an LCR (hammerless) in 327 or maybe 38 . Interested in Smith And Wesson J frames, other revolvers, nice AR uppers, optics, moss 590 /rem 870. Feel free to offer things outside of these

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade is a pair of Ruger LCRXs one chambered in 327 fed mag and one in 22 magnum

Both guns are in great shape and well taken care of the great thing about this setup is both guns use the same holsters, weigh roughly the same, etc but 22 mag is cheap to shoot while still providing recoil comparable to 32 long wad cutters.

For the 22mag I have a good supply of ammo including Speer gold dot short barrel also have box and docs
For the 327 I have some 32 HR mag ammo I can include as well. (Will shoot 32 acp, 32 short ,32 long, 32 HR mag , and 327 fed mag.

Will trade both as a combination or individually

Pictures:
IMG_8190.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom