mclovin

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Ruger m77 compact 30-06

Zip Code: 30417

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $650 A full size ruger m77 in 30-06 or maybe a single shot combo with a 30-06 and muzzle loader barrel

Caliber: 30-06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a ruger 30-06 with a redfield revolution 3-9x40 scope. I don't use it as much as I used to because I got another gun. I am open to trade offers. I would like a BAR or a stainless fullsize m77. I would also be interested in a single shot combo with a rifle barrel and muzzle loader barrel. I would prefer a CVA or TC. I don't have to get rid of the gun just figured I'd see if I could find something I like better. And I would consider a trade in a benelli. I forgot to add that the sling is not included and the best way to reach me is by text 912-682-8233. You can call but I may not answer if I'm at work so leave a message. I would value it around $650

Pictures:
img_1876-jpg.1369084

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom