Matt VanDivner

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
24   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Sig p320 X super carry

Zip Code: 30107

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500 compact 9+ cash or laptop/ipad plus cash or compact 9 just offer

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Okay. This is probably my favorite gun I’ve ever had. I love it the thing is I love my son more he wants me to get a Nintendo so we can play together. Comes with iwb, owb holster, 2 15 round mags and a 21 round mag all factory box included. This is a sweet pistol. Looking to trade for a compact 9mm between 400-450$ and enough cash to buy the game and a few games roughly 200-250$ I like Glock, Sig, especially cz never had an fn or hk. I haven’t put any rounds through it bought it on here. The iwb holster is really nice as well. If I can work something else out for the Nintendo I would much rather do that. Like really guys I don’t want to do this lol but I will. Gotta meet in Jasper or Hollysprings car is still being worked on. Would really prefer the trade has an iwb holster and mags as well. 470.533.7943 for fastest response

Pictures:
IMG_5542.jpeg
IMG_5541.jpeg
IMG_5493.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom