sender6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
149   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT TacSol Ruger MK II Upper with Trijicon RMRcc

Zip Code: 87144

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Please see the post.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi,
I have a TacSol Ruger MK II upper with a Trijicon RMRcc mounted on it. The upper is a flat black, 4.5", threaded version and will fit the MK I, II, III Rugers, while the RMRcc is a 3.25 MOA red version mounted on a MaddMacs plate. Everything is in excellent condition and box/docs for both the RMRcc and upper will be included. I am really only looking to trade and not interested in splitting everything up. That being said, I am very interested in older Leupold VX3 scopes, particularly in gloss finish, or Aimpoint/Eotech red dots. I could also use a Scarlaworks magnifier mount. Other than those, just ask. This is a shipping only post as I am now in New Mexico. I will split shipping with you if you are interested. My apologies for the substandard photography. PM me if you might have any questions or want to discuss suppressor/RMR use on the Ruger platform!

Thanks!

Pictures:
1.jpg
2 RMR.jpg
3R.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom